I Heart Green Toys



We're all looking for great green toys. So it makes since that the best kept secret in green toys that speaks for itself with a no-nonsense name: Green Toys. 

How do I love this company?? Let me count the ways: 



  • all toys are made 100% in the USA (a few miles from my house, in fact!)
  • recycled milk containers are the main ingredient in Green Toys
  • free of BPA, products are made of high-density polyethylene (or HDPE). This material is considered one of the safest, cleanest plastics around
  • toys are packed in as little packaging as possible. no screwdriver or wirecuttes needed
  • pthalate free, lead free, toxin-free



Okay, so that's what the environmentally-
conscious mom will like. But how about the kids? My children adored the tea set. It was the perfect size for little hands. I loved the fact that I didn't need to worry if they put the cup to their mouth when they played, and that there was no concern these saucers would break if flung from the table.
Green Toy's current line-up includes a gardening set, a sand-toy set, a tea set, and a cookware set. Our only feedback for this company: WE WANT MORE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment